Monday, August 4, 2014

Love

    My family has always meant the world to me... 
I've always been close with my family.
Now I have a family, that I made!!! How cool?

I can't even begin to explain how much Kyle and Q mean to me. 
I even told a friend, when we were on a walk and this dog came running behind us (scared us half to death, it was a HUGE dog)... I am pretty sure if a dog tried to attack my family I could take it out with my bare hands!!! Don't get me wrong, I am a dog LOVER, but that was just an example of the what I feel I could do to protect my family.
Motherly love? Right? 
Crazy?... Maybe...

In the last 5 months since Q has been born, so much has happened... 
-Q was blessed in Alamo on May 3.

-Kyle started mountain biking... ahhhh!

-We took our first family vacation to Lake Mead

-Q got to meet his Great Great Grandma Ikhamal

-We celebrated our first 4th of July as a new family


-I started nursing school
-Kyle got a new job
-At around 3 months Q rolled from his tummy to his back for the first time, and around 4 months he rolled from his back to his tummy. (This is a BIG DEAL guys)

It seems like Q is already getting so big, and I just want him to stop for just a minute.  I am loving every second (well almost every second) of this whole parenting thing. Kyle and I have adjusted and its been the biggest blessing. Can you believe I am sealed to these to amazing boys for time and ALL eternity?? I am one lucky girl. 



So much more has happened in these last five months, but I don't think I could get through them all. All I know is that Q has so much family that loves him. He has the most amazing grandparents who are going to spoil him rotten, and the most incredible aunts and uncles. 

BUT HEY WHO COULDN'T LOVE THIS BOY...

2 comments:

  1. I love that baby boy and you guys are a great family. Glad you live close, sad that life is so Busy and we can't hang out all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiul Family Kenzie! Can't wait to meet that cute baby!

    ReplyDelete