Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Our baby Q!

I decided... Instead of catching up from the beginning of mine and Kyle's relationship, I am going to try and stay on top of my life, as of the NOW. Also, being a new mom... I kind of want to start working more on myself and my appearance, so more to come on that.

So, as of now, I have a beautiful baby boy, Q, and the most handsome and amazing husband, Kyle.  They are literally my world. Everything I do revolves around them and their lives, and I absolutely love every minute of it. I'm not going to lie, it gets hard at times, but the feeling of being a good wife and mom makes it all worth while... although, I could work on both of them.

Q was born March 10, 2014. I cannot believe he is already 2 months old. Time has flown. He was 5 pounds 15 ounces and 18.5 inches long... now he is 10 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long. He has almost doubled in size!!! Ahhhhhh.... He has been such a blessing in our lives for many reasons, but the biggest reason is not even a year ago we thought we couldn't even have kids.

I will never forget the day I told Kyle I was pregnant. We had been going through the process of In Vitro for the last two months and that morning I went in for blood work. They told me they would call me around lunch time... So I was thinking, ok, maybe 12 or 1.... They didn't call me until 4 o'clock!!! Kyle was home from work by then, but I wanted to be the one to tell him. So when they called I went into the back room and answered the phone. They said, "Hi is this McKenzie." I said, "Yes, How are you?" They said, "good, guess what? You're pregnant." I couldn't scream or cry, because I didn't want Kyle to have any ideas. So I thanked her calmly, got off the phone and went into the kitchen where Kyle was pacing back and forth. He turned around and looked and me and I said, "Guess what? We're pregnant!!!" He looked at me in disbelief with the coolest expression you could ever imagine. We both were in awe... We were PREGNANT, something we thought impossible only months before. I jumped in his arms and we kissed and hugged and cried. Seriously the greatest feeling I have every experienced. Q is literally our miracle child... He is an In Vitro baby. It was a long and rough process, but we ended up with the perfect baby. He is our beautiful, brown hair, blue eyed miracle.













3 comments:

  1. Kenzie, this brought tears to my eyes. He is a miracle and a blessing. Thank you for giving me the greatest gift. Being a grandma is so amazing. I can't wait to spend my life loving him and spoiling him rotten. I love you Kenzie Mulliner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING photos!!! His little smile! He is so small- in the cutest of ways! Congratulations to you guys! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenz, I love this!!!! So happy for you and Kyle! I need to meet this little stud!!!! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete