Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weird Family

Ok so my family is really weird!! Really really weird!!! I don't understand how people could be so weird....
Here is something to help you understand the weirdness I am talking about.

So this is our family reunion photo. We decided to dress up like my granddad and grannie when they were younger. The men grew out their mustaches and bought a lot of plaid and polyester. The women poofed their hair, wore 70's clothing and a lot of make-up. 

Funniest moment of my life was watching Kyle walk out in his outfit. Check it out!!

We have these family reunions every 4 years and this was my dads turn to plan it.  We stayed in an amazing cabin, played many games, went on adventures, and spent the whole weekend with the family. These family reunions are unforgettable, not because its fun, not because of the places we get to stay, but because of the crazy, weird, tight knit family we are and always will be. 

Here are some of the adventures we got to be a part of. 






We are the anti-social type :)

Good Job Dad!! W

Yes!
I have a weird family!
But what's not to love?!
Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment