Monday, July 16, 2012

Time To Make Our Own Traditions!

Last year, we brought our niece and nephew to stay with us. Now, again, they are staying with us. I promise these kids are the best kids in the world. They listen to everything we say and rarely ever complain about anything. They aren't birth control anymore, they are making me one a million kids of my own!! I love these two freakin munchkins. We had so much fun. We went to chucky cheese's, the zoo (AGAIN), a trampoline place, Seven Peaks, the movies, bowling, mini golf, ate a lot of junk and we got fishy's. We want the week they spend with us to be heaven to them. I think we do the trick, at least most of the time they are here!













THE coolest fort!!











I will look forward to this every year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment